Schengen internship visa is included as short stay Schengen visa that allows foreign students or workers to engage in internship program held by Schengen countries. Having internship program in Europe means you already open your chance to build an international network as well as get contact with clusters of European connections that had preceded mass globalization. Europe is one of the world’s largest economies that had a 20% share of the global GDP. Although in the recent years Europe was hit by the economic crisis, the economic sector in many European countries is still robust. Some of them have retained their leading position in many economic sectors. Europen countries especially in the Schengen area, they have opened the borders between countries. It will be easier for you to explore different countries once you come there.
Top Industry in Europe for Internship Program
Europe is an excellent place for fashion interns who want to learn more about world modern fashion. It is a world leader in the fashion industry. Europe has several fashion capitals such as London, Milan, Paris, Barcelona, and Berlin. A fashion internship in Europe provides chance fro your to break into the international fashion scene and learn how a whole new environment incorporates fashion into its world.
Europe has several countries as the world leaders in engineering and innovation such as France, the UK, Germany, and Italy. With the world’s top research centers, whatever branch of engineering you choose, you’re sure to find an opportunity to do cutting-edge work. European engineering internship is a great way to expose yourself as well as get hands-on experience and connections.
European business interns provide the chance to gain experience working in an international and globalized environment. The are many world’s largest multinational corporations and banks have headquarters in Europe. The most important thing is you will have a chance to fast-track your careers and gain valuable industry experience.
European political scene is truly international. You will be thought how to balance individual national interests with the interest of the whole continent. You can involve in many international agendas held by international government and non-government organizations. Political internship program in Europe will give you valuable experience both in theory and practical experience.
Required Documents for a Training/Internship Visa
The list below is the requirements documents that should be prepared when you are planning to make Schengen internship visa.
- Fully completed the application form. You can download the form online.
- Prepare two passport photographs, make sure it is full face capture with a light background.
- Put your valid passport, at least for six months. Make sure that your passport has at least two pages blank left.
- Put the confirmation letter from the health insurance that valid in all of the Schngen countries. It must be able to cover any emergency medical or hospitalization with a minimum of 30,000 Euros.
- Put also flight reservation, rail tickets, or visa consultation services.
- Proof of accommodation for your entire stay in the Schengen countries.
- Put letter of your local employer.
- Approval from the designated Schengen country’s government that confirming your condition of stay in the Schengen country.
- Consent letter from company’s or institution in the Schengen countries.
- Proof of your qualification such as diploma, academic degree certificate or mark sheets.
- Proof of your civil statuses such as marriage certificate, birth certificate or death certificate of spouse.
Where to apply for Schengen internship visa
After you collect all of the necessary documents, you can bring it into the embassy of the designated Schengen countries in your home country. For example, if you want to apply for the intership program in Germany, you can bring all of the application documents to German Embassy in your country. First-time applicants usually submit the applications documents in person. Frequent travelers usually submit their applications via an agent or a travel agency. It is better for your to apply for Schengen Internship visa at least 3 weeks before your travel date to meet any processing delays.
Once you got the Schengen internship visa, you have taken one step further to achieve your dream become a world class entrepreneur.